Why is regripping my clubs important?
It is your only connection between the your body and the club. If your grip is off, it will affect your entire swing!
A fresh set of grips is an inexpensive and sure way to bring a noticeable change to your game. Dirt, heat, and oil from your hands contribute to the breakdown of your grips and overtime they become hard and slick.
It's time for new grips!
Many golfers find the routine of regripping in the spring, ahead of the golf season is a great way to prepare their game.
A good guideline is to re-grip once a year or every 40-50 rounds. Granted, frequent play and personal preference may dictate regripping sooner, but with normal use there's enough degradation of the material after a year to warrant fresh grips.
How does this affect my swing?
A worn grip causes you to grasp the club tighter, causing arm and wrist tension that inhibits proper swing mechanics and leads to a loss of power and control. Even a tiny, imperceptible slip of the grip at contact will be magnified to many yards by the time the ball comes to a stop.
Ultimately, the traction that a fresh grip provides allows you to hold the club normally without the subconscious fear of losing the club down the fairway...or into the pond!
Come See Us
We are set up to professionally take care of all your regripping needs, right here in Sauble Beach!
With 40+ years of regripping experience, you can be assured your grips will be changed properly and fitted to your comfort!
Quick Steps To Regripping Your Clubs:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
2. You will receive an email with a completion date & payment amount
3. Send payment by email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment can be made by email transfer, or with cash.
4. Drop your clubs off at the Pro Shop at Pinewoods Golf at Sauble Beach.
- You will be given a numbered claim ticket upon intake.
- Drop off ONLY the clubs you would like regripped.
5. You will receive an email when your clubs are ready for pick up.
6. Pick up your clubs at the Pro Shop at Pinewoods Golf at Sauble Beach.
- Please be sure to bring your claim ticket with you.
Prices do not include HST, 13% must be added.